Universities & soil scientists worldwide:
• Are now focusing on biological solutions for better, cleaner and more sustainable methods for growing crops and ornamentals.• Confirm that plants have a mutually beneficial relationship with many microorganisms that capture the sun’s energy and provide nutrients essential to plant growth.
MICROBE Life microbes:
• Include a diversity of bacteria with photosynthetic microorganisms at the First Trophic Level of the The Soil Food Web.• Play an essential role in germination and plant growth, vigor and yield, and represent the foundation in recycling energy to plant required materials.
MICROBE Life bioformulations contain an environmentally diverse consortium of beneficial microorganisms, including:• Phototrophs• Autotrophs• Heterotrophs• Chemotrophs
The proprietary microbes in many MICROBE Life bioformulations have highly specialized capabilities to meet plant needs and are active in all environmentsassociated with plant growth.
• Like humans and animals, plants have a circulatory system which carries food and oxygen to plant tissues, then carries wastes away.• The circulatory system is referred to as the Phloem and the Xylem.• MICROBE Life bioformulations enhance photosynthesis andassist in the biological conversion to available plant energy!Plant processes start at the top with photosynthesis and the carbon cycle. The phloem transports energy (captured from the sun) and carbon (from the air) to the root zone—known as the rhizosphere, where it is biologically converted to available plant energy via soil biology. These plant available materials, minerals and water are then carried to all parts of the plant through the xylem (which has one-way flow) and the phloem (which has two-way flow.)
• Plant chlorophyll captures only a narrowportion of the visible light spectrum.
• MICROBE Life photosynthetic bacteria, withits carotenoids, purple membrane and photosyntheticmembrane, absorb portions not absorbed by plant chlorophyll.
• This activity of the photosynthetic bacteriacomplements the energy absorption of the plant,optimizing utilization of the energy from light.
No other product technology offers or providesthese valuable photosynthetic functions!
Plants require light energy & soil biology to function & growThrough modern microbiology, new, one-of-a-kind MICROBE Life bioformulations improve foliar and rhizosphere processes to include increased capture of light and its conversion to available plant energy, while establishing, increasing and restoring essential root zone biological processes.
MICROBE Life bioformulations improve photosynthesis and uptake of plant carbon nutrients and minerals within the rhizosphere, improving plant processes and providing a reduction in plant exudates, allowing plants to focus their energy on growth, yield and color, resulting in a reduction of disease pressure,improved root and shoot development and a reduction of chemical inputs.
MICROBE Life bioformulations are a technological breakthrough in biology once thought impossible to achieve!
• Improves light energy through an increase in chloroplast activity at the foliar level derived from MICROBE Life photosynthetic microorganisms. The resulting increased capture of light improves the conversion of CO2 to essential plant carbohydrates (improved carbon cycle), thereby reducing plant energy requirements.
• Improves plant processes as phototrophs have the capability to achieve carbon conversion in foliar and rhizosphere bioprocesses specific to CO2 and organic carbon utilization, providing increased plant energy, resulting in improved plant function and vigor.
Builds Root Mass & Drives Root Functions
Like humans, a plant expending less energy on meresurvival will spend more time enhancing its own vigor.
• Plants exude nutrients into the root zone tosupport the growth of beneficial microbes. With biological enhancement, less exudates are required, enabling the plant to use nutrients to increase root and shoot mass and yield, and enhance its own vigor.
• The beneficial microbes in MICROBE Life enhancemineral absorption, out-compete less desirablemicrobes and produce complex compounds, such asprecursors to plant hormones that improve plant vigor.
Many MICROBE Life bioformulationsIncorporate 72 essential elementsfrom rare earth humates, assuring plantinorganic requirements.
• Faster growth• Vigorous plants• Improved mineral and nutrient absorption• Faster and increased bloom and yield
Chemical inputs are, of course, not used in rainforestsor old growth forests. They have natural biological activity supporting their growth. MICROBE Life bioformulations restore biological activity and improve photosynthesis, offsetting the harmful effects of chemical inputs and pollution.